Bearer is a developer tool helping engineering teams build and manage API integrations from development to production.
Bearer provides a universal API client (currently available in NodeJS, Ruby, Python, and PHP) able to consume any APIs with out-of-the-box managed authentication flow (OAuth, etc...). In addition, Bearer provides a monitoring platform to manage API integrations, from credentials to metrics and complete logging for every API call.
Our mission is to provide developers with an end to end solution to consume APIs and help them build integrations faster and get more reliable applications.
How we work
Bearer is a Remote-first company, currently, 70% of the team is remote and spread across four countries. Even though we all work from different locations, we make sure to spend as much as possible time altogether either during quarterly offsite or by visiting our ”HQ” in Paris whenever needed.
We are currently a team of 10, mostly senior engineers.
When you join Bearer, you will get assigned a mentor to help you grow and learn together.
If you want to know more, we invite you to check out this blog post: https://blog.bearer.sh/building-a-remote-multi-cultural-first-team/
You will join our team to keep on building our core product and bring to life some great innovations sitting on our roadmap!
You work will mainly be focused on two areas, our API Hub helping developer discover and learn about APIs and our dashboard, used everyday by our users.
- Good CSS/JS skills
- Knows about responsive designs
- Basics of Version Control (Git)
- Experience with a JS Framework (ReactJS, VueJS, ...)
- Experience with Testing Framework
- Love shipping things when they look right and only when they do
- Passionate about UX and Product
- Can work in autonomy
- Curiosity about how things work
- Share what you learn (if you don't know, ask, if you do, share!)
- Great oral and written communication in English
As part of the Bearer team will also get:
- A competitive salary + equity
- Offsite with the amazing Bearer Team
- An awesome team 🤗
Got down here?
Add the word "API" to the title of your application email and you'll get an extra chance ;)