Mobiquity is looking to add a Senior Front End Developer to join our team in the United States! Please note that this role is only open to candidates in the United States, no relocation will be provided.
We are seeking a Front End Web Developer (Sr. Engineer I) with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale web solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create responsive web applications for mobile and desktop. This person should have the ability to start a new project from scratch, estimate effort and time to complete tasks, balance short term needs with long term goals, and managing tasks with appropriate priority and guidance. The ideal candidate should have wide knowledge and experience within front end technologies.
- Design and develop scalable web applications using open source technologies
- Work with UX Designers, Architects, and other Developers to implement full stack web and mobile solutions
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Create solutions using leading edge technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience developing software applications
- Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Clear understanding of software development best practices
- Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and standard Git Flow
Additional Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Node.js to build scalable web services
- Experience with other open source development frameworks a plus
- Experience with Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or JDBC is a plus
- Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB a plus
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer.