Headquarters: Southport, Australia
Send is looking for a Full Stack Engineer!
About the Role
As a part of a small, enthusiastic team, you will be creating industry leading Products and Technology. We are a flat structured-team and everyone plays a critical part in making us successful, your voice is an important part of this teams’ success. You believe that customer experience is crucial, and you have great ideas on how to make this amazing!
What will you do?
- Develop and improve features for Sends’ Products (websites, mobile apps and APIs).
- You will be wearing many hats (Deep in the code, helping architect solutions, writing automated tests)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver customer value.
The stack you’ll be working on
- AWS Amplify
- Appsync / API gateway
What will you bring?
- Enthusiasm to get stuff done!
- Technically competent and experienced in the software development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience with AWS tooling and environments
- Rich API experience
- Highly accountable to your work
- Focused on the outcome
- Quality over quantity
- An advocate for good customer experience
- Experience in an Agile, Lean, Scrum team.
- Experience with creating secure and scalable solutions.
- Over-index on Customer value & experience
What we offer
- Inclusive, equal and diverse culture.
- Exciting technology and greenfield Products.
- Great Head Office location based on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Culture first principles, and more importantly, we believe in them.
How do you apply?
Including your CV/Cover letter/Github/etc to email@example.com. Include a little about yourself, relevant experience and of course, why you want to be part of the Send team!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/send-full-stack-engineer-asiapac-timezone