Travel Agent (Part time)
at Pana (View all jobs)
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We believe that customer service is the entire business, not just part of the job. We fulfill our mission by hiring the best talent as ambassadors for our brand and the voice of our service. As a part of our travel team, you will help support the thousands of travelers who use Pana every day by serving as the primary point of contact for our users.
You will serve as the human touchpoint for most people who interact with Pana. You will message users, identify and react to user needs, and perform requested research and bookings. Your work will include regular elbow grease to help improve our supply systems, technology integrations, and content team to deliver the best possible information, options, and experiences to our users. You will also actively participate in making our product better by collecting and effectively communicating user feedback to the rest of the team.
- Take ownership of the Pana user experience.
- Communicate with members clearly and promptly.
- Research and book flights, hotels, local transportation, and restaurants.
- Maintain product quality by vetting material produced by our content team.
- Take care of your teammates.
The Typical Day
- Research, book and manage travel for employees at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Help companies organize the perfect trip for a candidate's onsite job interview.
- Battle vendors (probably Frontier) on behalf of our members to recover lost baggage, get trips refunded, etc.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- A background in one or more of the following: travel industry, customer service, or material travel experience.