The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. You will work with products like MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and Ycode.
is a new visual programming tool that empowers people of all skill levels to build and host web projects without writing any code themselves. The no-code revolution is coming, but there's a catch: no-code tools need developers!
The complexity of building and maintaining a no-code platform requires a team of exceptional and highly-skilled developers. That’s where you come in.
Are you a developer who prefers solving complex problems on a day-to-day basis rather than building forms and grids all day? Team Ycode is looking for a new team member that's passionate and great at what they do.
Why work at Ycode?
This is not your typical web app project. We’re developing something that is completely unique to the marketplace.
Here are 6 more reasons you should apply:
You’ll help change the IT world
Join the #nocode movement! Along with our talented team, you’ll help change how software is built. Ycode automates tasks and provides building blocks so people who don’t know how to code can create web apps.
You’ll work with a clean codebase
We adhere to the latest best practices of development and with continuous integration, so you can always rely on a clean codebase to work with.
You will be working mostly with Vue 3 and Tailwind CSS. The tech stack also includes Laravel, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
You’ll influence the end product
Get involved in the very early stages! We need someone to offer new ideas, contribute to the overall planning and have a direct influence on the product build.
You’ll take ownership
We never micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have access to experts
Our developer team has lots of proven experience in web development. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You’ll pick where you want to work
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
What we expect from you
- You've worked as a full-time developer for at least 4 years
- You've built large web apps serving thousands of users using Vue 2 or Vue 3
- Vue 3 experience would be preferable but not necessary
- You have advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and frameworks like Tailwind CSS
- You can meaningly contribute to technology decisions
- Strive to write quality code (simple to understand, maintain, change, performant, documented)
- You have a problem-solving mindset
- You have outstanding attention to detail (include the word “no-code” somewhere in your application email)
- You've got good verbal and written communication skills in English
- You're able to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
What we offer
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice.
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Annual benefits, including budgets for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Please don’t send us your CV. Instead, simply send us an email including the information below to email@example.com
Things we want to see in your email:
- Mention "Ycode" and "Front-end Developer (Vue 3)" in the email subject.
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Github, Stack Overflow and/or personal website.
- The technology stack you're most experienced with (please mention your experience with Vue.js)
- Why do you want to join Ycode?
- Your remote work experience.
- Description of a project/product that you loved working on, and why.
- Expected salary.
We wish you all the best of luck!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-remote-company-front-end-developer-vue-js