Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of React experience with Redux.
- Strong knowledge on fundamentals like HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong sense of user experience and user interface design.
- Ability to create pixel-perfect, valid HTML and CSS from working design
- Self-motivated, proactive and take ownership of issues with high attention to detail.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability for at least 6 hours of overlap with EST time zone
- Work in a dynamic team and implement React functionality with ability to make “best practice” decisions on the fly.
- Work with design as needed to implement functional UI components that reflect design decisions
- Maintain a strong attention to detail to UX/UI while implementing functionality and design.
- Clearly communicate any bottlenecks, suggestions, improvements, ideas.
- Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines set within your team to ensure success
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Totally remote work environment, setup shop at your local coffee shop or stay cozy in your own bed
- Ability to work autonomously, no lengthy meetings, sprints, or extraneous processes
- Flexible Schedule, no messy time-tracking or micromanaging