- SiteZeus is an automated location intelligence platform. Our customers have a physical presence, typically retail locations. They use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next location, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations.
- Our product is a web-based SaaS offering — think Google Maps with rich data visualization and machine learning capabilities integrated in.
- Our clients include some of the world's largest and most rapidly growing franchise brands.
- SiteZeus currently has 30+ people, including 8 development/QA team members and 3 other data scientists.
- We are based in Tampa, Florida. During COVID-19, we are 100% remote. We will remain mostly remote post COVID-19, and currently have multiple team members that live outside of the Tampa area.
- SiteZeus offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including competitive wages, equity opportunities after one year of employment, healthcare, 401(k), and unlimited vacation.
- You are kind and fun to work with
- You are smart and strive for excellence in everything that you do
- You are a passionate frontend engineer that has a strong desire to provide the best possible user experience to delight customers
- You love learning new technologies
- Create UIs using Vue
- Help migrate Knockout code to Vue
- Write maintainable unit tests
- Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements and resolve current system issues
- Collaborate with QA team to assist with automated and manual UI tests
- Translate user stories and UI mock-ups into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of TypeScript experience
- 2+ years of Vue, React, or Angular experience (we use Vue here)
- Strong software development background
- Able work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum Product Team
- Able to write strong unit tests
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience leading a team or mentoring other engineers
- Experience creating performant SPA applications
- Deep understanding of Vuex
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with build automation of frontend frameworks
- Experience setting up Azure DevOps pipelines
- Our application is hosted on Microsoft Azure
- We use Azure DevOps for work items and version control
- Vue, Knockout, C#, .Typescript, NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Python, HTML5, CSS3, D3, SQL Server, Postgres, Docker, AKS
- Phone screening
- Up to four interviews with different team members
- Reference checks