What We Are Looking For
This position is responsible for leading the selection, implementation, and maintenance of necessary marketing systems, applications, and integrations needed to enable a seamless and optimal customer communication experience from the initial collection of customer data through purchase, owner upsell, and referral. This position works across a multi-channel marketing group to provide systems to support new strategic initiatives, as well as evaluate, produce, and improve already-established programs and processes.
Who We Are
At Encantos, we're leading the future of learning through play. Named by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in the world in Education, Encantos is an award-winning edtech company focused on inspiring kids to learn 21st-century skills. We build direct-to-consumer brands with our innovative “Storyteaching” methodology that both kids and parents love. Our brands are created by talented and culturally authentic storytellers with diverse perspectives and each brand is matched with the 21st-century literacy, learning, and life skills they best model. Our brands include the Emmy-nominated and 2x Kidscreen award-winning #1 bilingual preschool brand Canticos, the Day of the Dead-inspired resilience brand Skeletitos, and the adventure-based travel brand Tiny Travelers. We believe both digital and physical play is critical to the growth and development of kids, stimulating imagination, creativity, and a love of learning. With a subscription-led approach, our brands come to life via integrated digital and physical products, including apps and boxes, animated series, books, puzzles, and games that all work together to entertain, educate and inspire kids of all ages.
Encantos was called by The Information as one of the "Top 6 Edtech Startups to Watch" and by Business Insider as one of the "Top 100 Startups of 2020", Encantos has received numerous industry awards and accolades from the AP, ASU GSV, CNN, Common Sense Media, Forbes, Kidscreen, Kirkus Reviews, NBC News, The New York Times, NPR, Parents Magazine, Publishers Weekly, Romper, School Library Journal, Univision and USA Today. Founded in 2016 and backed by world-class VCs, Encantos is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Culver City, CA with offices in New York. As a public benefit corporation, we're dedicated to creating the most purpose-driven family brands putting diversity, equality, and inclusion at the heart of everything we do.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Growth and Membership teams to enable email, text, and potentially app push marketing campaigns based on customer data.
- With a deep understanding of Marketing strategy and Member Marketing Journeys, work with Member Marketing and other stakeholders to enable complex, targeted, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Own the end-to-end development lifecycle of code, including setting dynamic content elements (scripting to work with REST APIs) for different user scenarios.
- Document information about work you author in a clean and easy-to-consume format through well-written text, diagrams, and visuals. Own documentation for all technical systems, data flow, SOP’s, etc.
- Work with IT and software vendors to continually implement and optimize necessary functionality to support a seamless customer experience. Work with IT to set up and maintain necessary APIs to access customer data for CRM Marketing.
- Be a driver of software implementation to meet business needs for the marketing department. Work with managers and stakeholders to maintain implementation roadmap and re-prioritize as needed to remain aligned with team and company goals. As part of this collaboration, translate functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Create and execute testing plans as needed to release new creations and optimizations to the production environment. Own the QA process to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Enable and improve the use of preference centers, progressive profiling, AB testing, and automation.
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrated knowledge of tech management, including research methodology and design (basic measurement and statistics) and innovation and efficiency enhancements.
- Strong analytic skills and knowledge of the digital performance ecosystem and drivers.
- Experience executing technical solutions across various channels directly or with team members or third-party agencies.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and device compatibility issues and limitations.
- A passion for high-quality UX and attention to detail.
- 3+ years of experience in integrating and managing the technical needs of a complex marketing platform, such as Braze.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
Developer experienced with the following technologies:
- Braze or another complex marketing platform.
- Restful APIs (consuming and creating).
- Databases and query languages (SQL).
- Technically savvy with a solid understanding of APIs, Webhooks, and HTML/CSS.
- Email development membership programs a plus.
- HTML/CSS and front-end web development
What We Offer
- A purpose-driven mission.
- A fun place to work with smart, creative, and driven team members.
- Competitive salary + equity.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fitness benefits.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/encantos-braze-developer-martech-specialist