Our client is the leading specialized recruiting firm for the consumer products industry - they build the teams that build the brands. Their industry-specific divisions Beverage, Food, Beauty, Pet, and Herb, offering executive search services, board of director assembly, and a digital job board.
They are looking for a full-stack engineering manager to help build several enterprise software offerings and help them build world-class products.
This job will be remote.
- Collaborate with teammates across sales, recruiting, and engineering to brainstorm, plan, and build features for existing and new products.
- Build and maintain complex web applications and services.
- Build and maintain REST APIs used by our clients.
- Follow best practices in application development.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Support and mentor other engineers on best practices, architecture, and quality.
- That's just the start. They have a lot of existing projects and have ambitious goals for growth in the near and long-term.
- A deep understanding of semantic HTML.
- Experience building complex and responsive layouts using CSS.
- An eagerness to work and learn in the open and share your learnings with your teammates.
- A willingness and comfort communicating remotely through chat, docs, and video calls.
Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications above, you should still consider applying. They want to hear from you.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, 401k, long term disability and life insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick and parental leave policies include 13 paid company holidays plus a floating day and birthdays off.
- Investment Portfolio options.
- Professional development and DEI book clubs.
- Robust virtual event program and parties.
- Wellness program including nutritionist and gym reimbursements.
- Home office set up stipends and monthly reimbursement for phones and internet.
- Employee-led giving program focused on DEI and charities within the CPG and Cannabis space.
- provided by Dice