We’re on the lookout for self-starters who thrive on delivering great client experiences built with creative thinking, expertise, and fine craftsmanship.
- Work with UX designers, architects, and other developers to implement full-stack web and mobile solutions.
- Continuously educate yourself and others on the latest developments in the industry.
- Optimize SPA interfaces for maximum speed and scalability.
- Objectively explain and represent your contributions and deliverables to your team and client.
- Communicate with your team to make sure they have the full context of your work and that you have the same of theirs.
- At least four years of experience with React and the React ecosystem.
- Expert knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience with data integration; Provide examples of integrations with external RESTful APIs.
- Proven ability to create enterprise SPA interfaces using bidirectional data flow patterns — Redux preferred.
- Hypersensitive about data validation and front-end security. Must be familiar with OWASP Top 10. Two-factor Authentication, and 256-bit encryption.
- Understanding of AWS technologies like S3, SQS, and EC2.
- Experience with front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Browserify, and Webpack), responsive web development, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Working knowledge of SCM with a strong emphasis on Git and standard Git Workflow.
Good to Have
- Experience using web workers and service workers.
- Demonstrated experience with other development frameworks (Angular, Native Android, Native iOS).
- Experience using Node.js or Java to build scalable web services.
- Experience with Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or JDBC
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB a plus