- Joining a quickly growing, diverse team of engineers in building solutions to some of the most common challenges facing businesses today.
- Crafting purposeful, well-tested, and well-documented end-to-end solutions that put yourself in the shoes of our users.
- Working with a wide range of platforms and technologies to own and solve problems.
- Collaborating with experts across our organization to design platform features with an eye toward usability and simplicity.
- Continuously integrating feedback from users into new products and features.
- Guiding and shaping engineering best practices so we can smoothly transition from a team of 10 to a team of 50 and beyond.
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience building and shipping MVC and/or state-driven UIs, preferably with Vue.js or React, and have a productive relationship with CSS
- Professional experience architecting high-throughput databases in some flavor of SQL.
- Desire to make a huge impact at a growing startup in NYC serving some of the largest and most influential brands in the world.
- You can work well both independently and with a team, and have strong communication skills.
- You enjoy venturing outside your comfort zone and experimenting with new technologies.
- Nice if you have experience in: AWS (ECS, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, MSK, S3, Elastic Transcoder, Others), Streaming Data Pipelines, Python (Flask, SpaCy), SVG and Canvas, WebRTC, Web Sockets, Heroku, Electron, CI/CD
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/feedback-loop-senior-full-stack-engineer