Headquarters: San Francisco, USA
exists as a layer between our customers' web applications and their users. This means that the software we build is for our thousands of customers and millions of their end-users.
As we gain more customers, they require our software to handle more and growing use cases. The way web applications are built is changing rapidly; UX patterns are getting smarter; organizations are embracing the product-led movement.
- As software becomes more self-serve, we will stay ahead of the curve to better enable software around the world.
- Better handle the scale and volume of data we receive
- Build out brand new products that help our customers more successfully engage their users
- Continue to improve on-page performance while adding more complexity
- Enhance the functionality and UX of the existing product to make it more accessible to brand-new customers and non-technical users
- Build workflows to support larger teams (e.g. roles/permissions) and more usage (a team having hundreds of "campaigns" within Chameleon)
You will be a key member of our engineering team, and enable us to improve our product velocity.
What you will do specifically
You’ll be working on our React web-app, our Chrome Extension in a modern tech stack.
Key activities we expect you to be doing include:
- Work on our customer dashboard building new UI/UX
- Create, build and maintain reusable React components
- Write testable well documented code
- Make customer experience with Chameleon memorable and lovable
- Support keeping our platform secure and reliable
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working as a front-end / web developer
- 1+ years of startup experience in a full-time remote work experience
- Fluency with React / JS / HTML / CSS
- Comfort and experience working with testing suites (Cypress, Jest)
- Independent and self-motivated mindset; proactive in finding solutions while able to structure your own work with minimal management
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 etc.)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Chameleons are all different and uniquely beautiful. They change and aren't required to associate or identify with any specific labels. We welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics. That's what helps us all grow and evolve.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/chameleon-react-developer