Do you love automation? Would you like to make automation easier for others? Do you have an interest and desire to work with cutting edge technologies?
What we are looking for
Swimlane is looking for a Backend Software Developer to join our growing team and work on our orchestration platform.
You will be a key member of the Dynamic Orchestration development team that helps shape the capabilities of the product, create and define functional specifications, and ensure that the final product is high quality and meets customer needs.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have a working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- You have experience defining and implementing Web APIs for internal and external usage
- Have a technology-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Good experience with NodeJS (bonus for NestJS)
- NPM - building and publishing shared libraries
- Microservices and distributed systems
- Building Developer Tools and CLIs
- RabbitMQ or other messaging tools
- Real-time web applications - Web Sockets / Socket.io
- Web Proxies - NGINX/HAProxy
- Source Control - Github
- Unit / Performance / Load Testing
- Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes experience a plus
- Swagger / OpenAPI Initiative
- GraphQL + Apollo Client/Server
- Experience with Continuous Integration - Jenkins/Travis/Circle/etc
- Experience working in Agile Environments - JIRA/Slack
- A working knowledge of SAAS Architecture and Deployments - AWS/Google Cloud/etc
Please include links to your profiles on any of the following: Github, BitBucket, or Stackoverflow.