Mobiquity is searching for Senior React Native developers to join our team! We have multiple openings working with a number of different teams to build different solutions for our clients. Please note that this role is remote within the United States only.
- Develop and deploy mobile applications using hybrid technologies
- Work with UX Designers, Architects, and other developers to implement full stack web and mobile solutions
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Create solutions using leading edge technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years experience developing software applications
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development
- Demonstrated experience with React Native
- Experience with Typescript
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Clear understanding of software development best practices
- Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience to both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and standard Git Flow
Additional Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Node.js or Java to build scalable web services
- Experience with other development frameworks a plus (Ionic, Angular, Native Android, Native iOS)
- Experience with Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or JDBC
- Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB a plus
If chosen for an interview, candidates should expect to take a HackerRank to test their React Native skills.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer.