Headquarters: Leiden, The Netherlands
Your responsibilities :
- Implement real-time cross-platform mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with the team
- Meet online with project with the team to discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Design and perform unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience Sass, scss
- Professional experience in Git and Gitflow
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2+
- Able to develop certified software
Nice to have:
- Native development experience with iOS and/or Android, maybe even with NativeScript
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar Personality
- Have an eye for details.
- Create Code that’s understandable, testable, written with an eye towards maintainability.
- Giving support to the team members
- Experienced with code reviews
- Strong logical and innovative thinking,
- Hands on technical role; Understanding the product lifecycle from concept through launch; identify opportunities for ongoing improvements
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- Passionate about software engineering and best practices
- Easy-going and communicative
Bottom line is, you should be someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
Why start working at MEDrecord
- You will be able to work together with /and learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You will enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You will also get flexible hours and will work in a pleasant working environment.
- We respect your culture and traditions
- Your salary will be based on your knowledge/education and your experience and of course we have the intention to give you a higher salary.
We have offices in The Netherlands, but the company is completely virtual.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/medvision360-bv-middle-angular-developer