Position Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Position Location: Remote Opportunity (East coast preference)
Position Type: 6-Month Contract to Hire
Position Requirements: Salesforce LWC Assessment is part of the process
A Day in the Life
- You will interact with Product team members to get the specifications necessary to create software processes that give the company a competitive advantage.
- You will work with end users, other team members and write clean code with the goal of 100% test coverage on release.
- You will work with a robust Salesforce environment including Communities with Unlimited and Lightning.
What We Need From You
- You have 4+ years of Salesforce Development (Apex, Visualforce, Aura or Lightning Web Components).
- You have intermediate or beginner knowledge in Aura and Lightning Web components.
- You have a robust knowledge of testing, all tests done without "see all data. Use of code analysis tools helpful.
- You are a humble, hungry and smart team player who likes working in an open office environment.
- You have great communication skills; the ability to talk tech to developers and QA and talk to business users.
- You have the ability to work in an enterprise environment with strict processes for development, testing, and deployment.