CleanSpark is looking for a talented software engineer with strong experience in the latest web technologies to help us build our cutting-edge, next generation UI. As part of a small distributed team, you’ll be asked to make fundamental decisions about technology and functionality for a data-intensive application with a wide range of end users. You’ll be faced with the challenge of how to take industrial internet-of-things streaming data and its associated metadata and develop tools to allow seamless consumption and manipulation by both technical and non-technical site personnel.
- Work with product stakeholders to understand the use cases of our customers in order to establish actionable requirements.
- Work with lead architect to drive API design and behavior.
- Design and develop new and existing web applications.
- Development of automated unit and functional tests and inclusion of the front end into platform-wide CI/CD processes.
- Product design and implementation presentations to team members and management.
- Technical support of products including direct customer support and escalated issues.
- Requirements and implementation documentation.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong programming skills in ReactJS, Redux, Typescript, HTML5, CSS, and testing frameworks like Enzyme.
- Strong understanding of complex software concepts such as: REST, MVC or MVVM, asynchronous request-response patterns, concurrent code execution, and SOLID principles.
- Hands-on expertise with automated unit and integration testing and build platforms.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, statistical algorithms, and graphical displays is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills in a distributed environment, both written and verbal.
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with D3.js, or another charting library
- Responsive design
- Experience working remotely on a distributed team
- A sparkling personality and positive attitude!
To be considered, you MUST respond to this ad with answers to the following questions. If you do not include answers in your application, YOU WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY.
- Confirm that your desired salary falls within the stated range.
- If currently employed, why are you interested in leaving your current job? Approximately how much time would you need to start?
- Have you worked remotely before?
- What part of your experience and skills do you feel will help you contribute to the position at CleanSpark?
- In medium detail, please describe the most interesting or challenging task you’ve faced in the past few years.
- All applicants are asked to complete a short take-home coding exercise. Are you willing to do this as part of our interview process?
NOTE: we will only accept candidates from the United States and Canada. We will be in contact with you within 2 business days if we are interested in moving forward.