What You’ll Do
- Work alongside product and design to scope and implement new features or product lines.
- Help to continuously modernize and mature our frontend architecture and shared component library
- Contribute to our frontend engineering vision, culture, and best practices
- Identify bottlenecks and implement improvements to engineering processes, tools, and procedures
- Share knowledge and expertise across the engineering team
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, ability to clear roadblocks and a high degree of ownership
- Experience or desire to mentor other engineers and share your expertise
- An appreciation for good design and the ability to make small product & design decisions
Compensation and Benefits:
Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards creating opportunities for financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the startup space.
Remote: Work remotely with our global team.
Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary paid in CRYPTO - this will be tailored according to experience.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/aliens-senior-full-stack-developer