Headquarters: London, UK
- Change the world of software. Yes really.
- Product minded engineers, not just software developers.
- Fast-growing, remote European startup.
- Modern React/Python stack.
- A leader in one of the biggest new tech developments - no-code.
We're on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you instantly create apps from the data you already have. We want to change the way software is built. That's a pretty big task, and we've got some exciting problems.
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help us build our platform that allows customers to run rich, flexible apps - all created without code.
- Creating a React-based app editor that lets users create software through their browser
- Building a backend that can connect to any data source, and simulate running complex data processes
- Taking programming language designs and turning them into flexible functionality that can be used by non-programmers
- Shipping new modules daily, which are used immediately by our users to make their apps work better and do more
- React (essential)
You'd really stand out if you have experience of some of the following:
We're looking for someone who's about more than just writing software - we want to see our engineers spending as much time thinking about product problems as they do technical problems. We love thinking about things from the point of view of the user and enjoy working out how a particular feature fits within our overall product strategy. If that sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
This is a remote role but we are only hiring within Europe. This is to enable timezone alignment and occasional (2-3 times a year) physical meetups in the future. If you aren't living in Europe please do not apply.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stacker-full-stack-engineer-remote-europe