Headquarters: Hamburg, Germany
- Develop new awesome features for our product
- Maintain and improve the codebase
- You deconstruct recurring problems into their single pieces to produce highly modular and reusable code
- Profound knowledge in React and TypeScript (+5 years experience)
- Profound knowledge in modern CSS
- Experience in modern HTTP Rest APIs
- Knowledge in writing tests
- Agile mindset
- Working autonomously as well as being a team player
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English ;)
- Nice to have: Experience with Docker
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Truly awesome team and outstanding tech.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours.
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
OUR TECH STACK
- Language: latest TypeScript
- Foundation: React, react-router
- State management: Strongly typed custom react hooks
- Styling: css-in-js (Emotion)
- Bundling: Webpack
- Packaging: Docker
- Testing: Jest
- Quality: tslint, Prettier
- Source code management: GitHub
- Continuous integration: Drone CI
- Provider: Digital Ocean
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Workflow: Continous deployment
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the customer feedback and will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/airfocus-gmbh-senior-frontend-engineer