Headquarters: New York City
Ordergroove is looking for a talented, passionate and naturally curious person to join our Engineering Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for Software Engineers who can help us achieve this goal. The ideal candidate should be a problem solver by nature, who isn't afraid to learn new languages and gets excited about working with the latest technologies.
- Develop new public facing features which are viewed by millions of customers
- Work on self-service tools and systems which power our user experiences
- Code, write tests and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
- Your work will run on the latest tech through Docker and Kubernetes in the Google Cloud Platform
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Problem solver by nature, we can find you on the weekends hacking up new apps
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Known team player
- Experience working with web components
- Experience working with React, Angular or other frontend frameworks
- Experience working with NodeJS or other backend technologies
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred but not required
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success.
Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ordergroove-senior-software-engineer