Udacity’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a member of the Services engineering team, you will work across several products. Reviews – our mission-critical code review platform, which handles tens of thousands of student project submissions per month, Student Hub – Udacity’s 1:1 mentorship and community platform, and Knowledge – our project Q&A site.
Our students tell us that getting their code reviewed is the #1 factor in deciding to learn with Udacity. You will be working to build awesome new experiences for students and mentors. You will work closely on a fast-paced, world-class engineering team that is trying to disrupt the education industry!
- Drive new feature development across our Services products in a React + Redux + Apollo/GraphQL stack.
- Ship code for an extremely high visibility product, for hundreds of thousands of users.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy day-to-day.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with React and Redux is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Angular is a plus.
- A user-centric mentality for building products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.