Our market leading hospitality API platform is growing extremely quickly and as such we are looking for new engineers to join our fantastic, fully-remote engineering team.
As a Backend Engineer at Impala, you'll:
- Work on our existing API products that allows people to build the next generation of travel and hospitality technology.
- Spend time working on tooling that is used across our engineering organisation.
- Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews, and ad-hoc assistance.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who is comfortable working on greenfield projects, drawing on experience to choose technologies that suit the projects requirements.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing tools and techniques.
- Experience working with AWS, the Elastic Stack, Docker and Git.
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL databases, (we use PostgreSQL & MongoDB).
What would make you stand out:
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of CircleCI and Terraform.
- Experience working within a remote team.