Here are just a few features we're proud of: We stay ahead of the curve on updates and frequently have upgrade cycles to keep adding new features delivered by our dependencies. We believe in testing and expect unit tests with our pull requests. Tests are run on every push to GitHub and are required to pass before merging a PR. Our development environment has a lot of features that make development easier, and automation saves everyone time Hate arguing about tabs and spaces? Common-sense linting rules and a code prettifier means you won't have to think about style rules while coding anymore.
Who You Are and Why You Belong
- You are as enthusiastic about Open Source as we are. You may even have contributed to a project. Include whatever information you believe shows off your skills: GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.
- If you're not local, there's no need to worry; we all work remotely. Slack, GitHub, and Zoom video calls are your go-to apps to keep up face-to-face contact with your teammates and the rest of the company. Daily standups with weekly retrospectives and planning sessions help you keep pace and let you give feedback regularly. We also regularly schedule a yearly meetup for in-person discussions and planning. This meetup also includes fun events like team dinners, a hackathon, and a weekend trip.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Two or more years experience building web applications or similar web experience.
- Strong familiarity with React and its ecosystem
- A strong testing ethic with experience using a test runner
- Willingness to bring new ideas to the table
What You'll Get From Us
- A remote-friendly and exciting work environment
- Opportunities for professional development, from leadership to evaluating new technologies
- Work with specialists in varied fields, from designers to product managers, to make a world-class product used by major international companies.