Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. With ThreatConnect, organizations can centralize their intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure their effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are looking for a passionate, talented Senior Front-end Engineer ready to hit the ground running as a key member of our User Interface Engineering Team. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, versatile team player with the ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems. Proven experience with JS frameworks such Angular, NodeJS, TypeScript with a solid foundation in front-end development.
The candidate should be organized and demonstrate a curiosity for learning and continually stretching boundaries with responsive web design while fully utilizing emerging web trends. You should also enjoy working as part of a close-knit team and willing to lend development best practices towards enhancing our conventions and workflows. Most importantly, they want to contribute, expand their talents, as well as learn and innovate with us.
As a member of the UI Team you will be collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to support development teams to maintain and expand the UX of our core platform and UI components library.
Meeting business requirements is always a top priority, but improving our abilities is just as important. We set aside time to foster a positive learning environment that further develops each individual's skills. We continually encourage our engineers to explore new ideas & solutions that improve efficiency.
- Build intelligent, intuitive front-end interfaces that balance optimization and functionality
- Work in a fun collaborative environment solving complex problems to produce innovative solutions with our team
- Actively contribute and guide our front-end technologies and overall design roadmap
- Architect quality front-end software components that effectively integrate into multiple projects
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications
- 2+ year (current) Angular Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- In-depth understanding of front-end technologies and optimization, expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, DOM, JSON, preprocessors SASS/LESS
- Understanding of web standards, usability and HCI philosophies as applied to UX web development, navigation, information architecture and content hierarchy
- Strong background in responsive frameworks and methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, decision making skills
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience building, testing, debugging web related projects with build tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience with data visualization chart libraries such as D3 or HighCharts
- Familiarity working with a team using a centralized version control system such as Git, Subversion is a plus
- Ability to review designs/wireframes and create user stories
- Experience in Java, JSF a plus
- Highly motivated, curious, capable and a lifetime learner
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with initiative to work independently
- Effective verbal and written communication styles
- Legally authorized to work in the United States