You will work on a React web app and engage closely with the greater Product and Engineering team to deeply understand our technical products and ensure they are being built with the highest quality.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Product to spec out the technical aspects of a feature from inception through delivery
- Own front end feature development, ensuring tracking/analytics are instrumented and your work meets the agreed upon acceptance criteria
- Continuously improve an existing React codebase
- Write acceptance, integration and unit tests
- Collaborate with back-end engineers on various architecture discussions
What do you have?
- Experience with Redux/React Router/React Context API/Hooks
- Strong knowledge of front end technologies including HTML/CSS
- Experience working with API service-based architectures and RESTful APIs
- Experience writing tests at various layers
- Experience developing responsive web applications
Nice to haves:
- Experience with GraphQL
- ReactJS testing (Jest/react-testing-library)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience investigating data bugs throughout the stack
- Experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails