Skedda is looking for a full-stack developer with a particular passion for front-end projects to join our talented team.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company, and we’re looking for help to build in all the wonderful features that our fans across the globe are requesting.
The projects on which you will primarily work will be those that have a large portion of front-end work, although these often involve a requirement for familiarity with and work across the other layers of the stack.
We're a small team, so you'll have a big impact!
The life of a Skedda dev
- Impact: Your work will be seen and used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- Cutting-edge tech: Take joy in developing with the latest standards, frameworks and tooling. Keywords: Ember.js Octane 3.25, Bootstrap 4.6, ASP.NET (Core) 5, Azure DevOps, Selenium. Oh, and we’ve dropped support for IE!
- No nonsense: Work directly with our lead developer and co-founder based in Europe.
- Test- and security-driven mentality: Ship secure and quality code that’s been thoroughly tested over all layers of the stack.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the benefits of remote work, malleable hours and state-of-the-art tools for communicating with the team.
- Culture: It’s an Aussie company, mate!
- Hardware: Choose your weapon and we’ll buy it for you.
- You can show convincing front-end web development experience using modern frameworks.
- You love to build intuitive user interfaces.
- You make mistakes and learn fast.
- You like small teams.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You want to make a difference in the real world.
- You’re self-driven.
- You follow your intuition and sync when needed.