The digital division of the Client creates world-class immersive online experiences for premier vacation brands. Client has offices in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Orlando where we design and develop results-driven mobile applications and websites.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be hands on designing and developing applications for Operations.
- You will be working with a small team in an Agile environment, providing design input, and delivering both front and back-end code.
- In this senior level capacity, the Senior Software Engineer is expected to work with the Technical Lead and project team as well as act autonomously for day-to-day activities.
- This worker can be remote from anywhere in the US.
- 5+ years of Agile front end and back end (full stack) development.
- 5+ years of experience with Angular, TypeScript, and NodeJS.
- 3+ years of experience with dev tools including GitLab, AWS Lambda, API Gateway and AWS Console.
- Experience with Jira including reviewing and updating requirements and user stories.
- Sufficient experience to be assigned and complete development tasks with minimal oversight.
- Strong ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas to development and leadership teams.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.