Headquarters: Georgia, USA
Join our REBELLION!
Songwriters, singers, bands, and all music creators are tired of not being paid fairly. We have decided to create our own internet presence which includes songwriter and artist accounts for tracking copyright ownership, websites for artist to promote themselves and sell stuff, and a streaming site that is the best on the planet. Check it out at rhythmic-rebellion.com and watch our videos at https://rhythmic-rebellion.com/video-list/all We just started signing music creators and I promise this is the most exciting and fun job you will ever have. Us music creators are getting ready to kick the big dog’s ass.
Our software development team has over 20 members and growing. We are well funded and we made the top 20 out of around 2500 entries in the Pepperdine University Most Fundable competition and Rhythmic Rebellion was mentioned on Entrepreneur.com. Learn more at rhythmic-rebellion.com/investors. Our are main office is based out of Georgia, USA.
Work remotely. We promote a positive work environment. We believe in praise for good work. We want your input. We want your ideas. We don’t mind if you play your music loud!
It is an additional benefit if you have worked with a music streaming company and/or have had successes in developing audio or video software solutions.
This is not just a job, it’s an adventure. We are creating new ways to entertain fans through digital audio and video. We have ideas to monetize all these things so that music creators make additional income. Because the music creators are all on our side, we are going to shake up the music industry. No more begging audio and video streamers to pay us fairly. We now have our own company!
Patron Empowerment, Inc owns the Rhythmic Rebellion project which is controlled and ruled by music creators.
Mid to Senior User Interface Angular Web Developer
What You Will Be Doing:
• Delivering well thought-out, highly maintainable solutions to complex front-end web development problems
• Collaborating with others on technical design & architecture for products & services
• Be a member of a close-knit group of like-minded professionals working in a dynamic, fast-paced Agile environment
• Working closely with business, UX and UI, product management, and other teams to conceive, create, and design unique customer experiences on mobile and desktop
• Exercising your ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive solutions
• Participating in and contributing to Agile team ceremonies including: Daily standup, Backlog Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, System Demos
What You Need for this Position:
• 5+ years of demonstrable production front-end web development experience
• Fluent & productive with the Angular 6+ ecosystem using HTML5, typescript, SCSS, Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx), and module management patterns
• Proven understanding of object-oriented design patterns
• Fluent with designing and creating mobile first responsive web applications
• Fluent with Material Design
• Knowledge of User Experience (UX) Fundamentals, concepts & best practices (Personas, User Journeys, Information Architecture)
• Experience creating feature specifications and technical design schematics
• Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git)
• Passion to learn emerging technologies and embrace continuous professional development
• Knowledge or experience with BDD/TDD testing & strategies
• Strong ability to concisely and accurately convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to audiences with diverse backgrounds.
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. (no visas)
It is helpful if you have:
• Remote working experience with solid time management skills
• Knowledge or experience with AWS services & concepts
- Experience with SEO / analytics and ability to provide meaningful / actionable insight
• Knowledge or experience with PHP / Laravel 7 / Vuejs
• Knowledge or experience with mobile application development (iOS Swift XCode, Android Java, Hybrid Nativescript)
• Experience with GraphQL
• Graphics design & styling background (frontify, etc.)
• Experience with Prototyping tools (Photoshop, Zeplin, Axure)
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org