This is a senior-level position, we are not currently considering candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements listed below.
What is Required:
- - B.S. in Computer Science preferred
- - Minimum 3 years of professional experience (We will ask you to take a technical assessment)
- - Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English
- - Full Stack implies a broader vision. You have demonstrated using your full stack abilities to serve the business need
- - Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in North American time zones
What you’ll do:
- - Code in Node, React while choosing modern libraries to develop in
- - Collaborate with your friendly, enthusiastic and senior teammates
- - Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code each sprint
- - Use github, zenhub and burndown charts to manage the development
- - Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- - Competitive Vacation Package
- - Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- - Flexible Family Leave
- - Clevertech Gives Back Program
- - Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- - Clevertech Swag
- - Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Set yourself up for success prior to applying for this role and take a look at our Interview Process
Job Perks: - Work from anywhere!
- 1 Month of PTO
- Annual Personal Development Stipend
- Amazon Kindle or Similar E-Reader