Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
We are looking for a full-time Drupal Frontend Developer contractor to work alongside our team of talented developers, designers, and strategists. You’ll be tasked with theming large scale Drupal websites, working closely with our designers and backend developers, and implementing new features from established style guides and wireframes.
This is a contract position. Starting ASAP and working on a project until the end of November or possibly later.
Work within the Drupal theming system to create templates and preprocess functions to implement features using industry best practices.
- Implement designs using a mobile-first approach to creating pleasant, performant experiences on all devices, e.g. smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
Leverage frontend style guides and pattern libraries.
Ensure good user experience design in all the work you produce.
- Flexible scheduling and working remotely.
- An excellent work environment filled with smart, funny people who love what they do.
Experience working with the Drupal theme system, or a demonstrated ability to have quickly gone from novice to expert themer in a different CMS.
- Experience implementing web designs within branded style guidelines.
Professional, yet personable demeanor. You must be able to represent yourself and PRI to our clients, other members of your team, and to open-source communities at large.
- Enthusiasm for open-source philosophy and community involvement.
Intellectual curiosity and passion for making cool stuff for the web.
- Working with and producing interactive prototypes.
- Experience auditing frontend performance issues and implementing improvements.
- You’ve used or are familiar with frontend development tools, such as Sass, Bower, Grunt, and Gulp.
- You’ve built sites using a “mobile-first” approach to frontend development.
- Experience working with large website projects.
You’ve worked on open-source projects and have experience with adhering to coding standards.
"Motivated developers, ready to join your team."
PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We love what we do, and we love to write about it. We're looking for candidates who understand that development is about more than strong PHP and WordPress skills, but creativity and attention to detail. We involve our developers in all aspects of our projects – therefore we’re looking for self-starters and passionate thinkers who can provide valuable ideas upfront and ensure that design concepts can be implemented effectively.
Who are we?
We're a well-respected digital agency based out of New Jersey. Known for our deep strategic thinking, we create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
To apply: https://pri.breezy.hr/p/b8de949b1f99-contractor-drupal-frontend-developer?source=weworkremotely