Headquarters: Austin Texas
At Waldo, it is our mission to help our users “Live the Moment”. Backed by market leading AI based algorithms, we deliver families their most valued memories, captured by others, right to their phones.
Waldo Photos is a photo finding platform utilizing facial and object recognition to empower people to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in delivering photos of friends and loved ones taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos.
Why Work for Waldo?
Waldo is in rapid growth mode--adding users, increasing revenue, expanding into existing markets, and making entries into new verticals! To meet that growth we are looking to double our development team in the coming year. We want teammates who want to be empowered to take ownership over the technology and features that drive Waldo-- and to see their impact to the team and our users directly on a daily basis.
About the Dev Team
We are a tight-knit, fully-remote development team spanning the world. Every member is critical to our mission and success and can draw a direct line to their everyday work and elevating the Waldo product.
We are looking for independent problem-solvers who value learning, enjoy keeping current on technology trends, and crave the ownership, autonomy and accountability that is expected from early-stage team members. This is a perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are passionate about our mission of making it easier for people to be connected with their photos, experiences and loved ones.
- Want the opportunity to have a direct and highly-visible impact on shaping a product and elevating the user-experience each and every day
- Seek a role where your contributions extend beyond the technical-- and are excited about incorporating feedback and working with colleagues in Sales, Customer Operations, and Product Design
- Feel energized and motivated by the challenge of creating something new (and changing)
- Bring enthusiasm to working with a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art tech stack
- Feel passionate about quality through writing clean, elegant, simple, performant, testable code (as well as the tests to prove it!)
- Work best in a highly-independent and autonomous environment where you are measured and valued by your output instead of your hours.
- Want to work wherever in the world you want to work as part of a fully remote development team
- Enjoy working in a collaborative development environment through open developer discourse, design discussions, code reviews, etc.
To apply: https://workable.com/j/7038D86015