Headquarters: Bristol, UK
You'll form a vital part of our growing front-end team. Helping to develop our existing digital products, and forming part of the product team on new products, helping shape their development from conception to launch.
- Shopify/Liquid/eCommerce experience highly desirable
- 3 years' minimum commercial experience in front-end web development
- Experience with Git/Gulp
- Strong and clear understanding of agile software development and methodologies
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects to achieve deadlines
- Strong technical communication skills with ability to distill complex ideas in simple terms
- Experience of testing and debugging across a variety of popular browser and devices
What's it like to work here?
We operate 'remote-first', but also have a brand new creative office in Central Bristol, so you're free to work where you work best. We're highly aligned and cohesive, yet flexible and dynamic in our approach. We work in an agile way. You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team. We’re building a company and a team we love. We’re in it for the long run.
To apply: email@example.com