Headquarters: Englewood, NJ
We are looking for a full-time software developer with proven experience in Typescript, AWS Lambda, SQL, and scalable software architectures. You will be joining a remote Dev team to build out a web app and core services for eCommerce business clients.
We are looking for independent Developers looking for a long-term collaboration.
- Typescript and NodeJS in developing web apps
- Rest APIs and web services
- AWS Lambda, SQS, and Gateway
- Data Modeling and writing optimal queries for either Aurora, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Designing and building scalable and highly available software architectures
- Experience working with a lot of data
- Previous responsibility with production systems
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly with other engineers
- You write clean code
- You are able to work full-time Monday – Friday
- Ability to think critically
- Willingness to help design the architecture and future direction of the project
- React - for pages of low complexity
- AWS Cloudwatch - Logging, metrics and alarms
- NoSQL databases
- CI/CD workflows
With eCommerce and online selling at an all-time high, our team develops tools to help eCommerce businesses increase sales and stay organized in their day-to-day operations.
We are an established SaaS company in the US looking for experienced developers to bring their ideas and skill sets to our team. As a group, we are determined to help automate all aspects of the eCommerce business while improving sales and profitability.
The Perks of Joining Our Team:
- Work from anywhere, we are fully-remote
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- Bonuses paid throughout the year for individual performance and company milestones
- Openness to new ideas and skillsets
- We don’t put each other down, we only push each other to rise to the occasion
- Autonomy to solve problems creatively
- We work to build new solutions quickly, without any hoops to jump through
Email a short description of one of your relevant previous projects to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide links to Github and LinkedIn profiles if you have them.
We look forward to meeting you via Zoom if we think you would be a good fit.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/oagenius-backend-software-developer