Headquarters: Vilvoorde, Belgium
We are currently looking for a front-end engineer who participates in analysis, planning, and development of new features, who supports and improves existing features and who writes efficient code according to our development standards.
Through your proven track record you have obtained substantial skills - both soft and technical - such as:
- Working for a startup is not business as usual, but you have the right motivation and attitude to work in this fast moving and flexible environment.
- A good entrepreneurial spirit is needed to consider the business impact in daily decision making.
- Although you can work independently and efficiently, you like to work in a team environment. You make sure that everybody in your team feels safe to give their opinion and you value every team member's input. Once a group decision is made, you act as a team member by following the architecture, the processes and coding standards as agreed upon.
- You do what you promise and you take ownership of tasks. You always try to go for the best quality possible with respect of timing and budget. You understand the why of decisions and you suggest improvements when you see an opportunity.
- You are detailed, and take pride of the code you’ve written.
- You are an expert in Angular and AngularJS.
- You know how to handle state, routing & side-effects.
- You have experience with build tools such as Webpack.
- You are keen on quality assurance and automatic testing.
- Version control (e.g. Git) is something you couldn't miss anymore.
- You have experience with Typescript and/or Flow.
- Your English must be very good, both oral and written.
Considered as plus:
- Other front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Vue.js, Ember) don’t make you run away, on the contrary.
- You like working on performance & accessibility.
- You have something valuable to add when discussing UI and/or UX matters.
- You’re not shy to brag about your mobile (Cordova, Phonegap, React Native) and back-end (PHP) development skills.
You will be known to belong to a group of selected people that have redefined the way we and companies share "storified" content. Besides working with a brilliant team, you will be competitively remunerated and enjoy working in an exciting and fun environment.
Additional benefits can be discussed on a case-to-case basis and depend on your personal needs.
You live and work in the range of time zone CET-02:00 and CET+02:00
Start date: Asap
Location: Vilvoorde, Belgium or Remote
Job Type: Full-time
- Front-End Development: 2 years (Required)
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org