Who are we looking for?
We are looking for multiple remote front-end developers with strong experience translating design seamlessly into actual code. You will need to work with UI/UX designers as well as other team members and play an active role in defining how the application looks like.
- Research, contribute and execute frontend architecture changes and/or designs
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Implement new features and/or designs
- Refactor or improve existing code
- Work closely with back-end developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- 3+ years of work experience in programming, ideally in a remote environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Effective and reliable communicator
- Ability to be productive on a rapidly growing team
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and implement best programming practices
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Back-end experience is a bonus
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Has a problem-solving mindset
Please submit an application here and make sure to include as much information as possible, including your CV, LinkedIn and Stackoverflow/Github profile.
To apply: https://hire.codementor.io/developer/apply?utm_source=weworkremotely&utm_medium=weworkremotely&utm_campaign=weworkremotely-0709&utm_term=senior-front-end