About Elysium Bridge
Elysium Bridge is a fully funded company working on making inestimable physical assets and digital art exclusive using NFTs. We merge inestimable physical assets and the best digital artists in order to create unique artworks targeting high-end collectors.
We organize events in exclusive locations where artworks are exhibited and auctioned. Our platform is both a top class artists NFTs marketplace and a real-time physical auctions application. Learn more about us at www.elysiumbridge.org
The salary for this position is €50,000 annually.
- Flexible working hours. Work from anywhere.
- Travel to exclusive locations for our events.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Laptop and home office budget (after 4 months working with us)
- Support attending trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- 3+ years of working experience.
- Experience building and delivering React/Redux applications.
- Experience with Redux side effect library as Redux-Saga or Redux-Thunk.
- Understanding of the language features of ES6 and ES8.
- Understanding of frontend optimizations best practices as client caching and offline first usage.
- Understanding of how to write solid and secure frontend applications and awareness of common web application security vulnerabilities.
- React applications testing experience both on unit testing using Jest/Enzyme and end-to-end standpoint using Cypress.
- React Native and Expo SDK experience.
- WebSockets experience.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Previous experience working with a distributed remote team.
- UTC -/+6 timezone
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/elysium-bridge-frontend-engineer-react