Lead QA Engineer (Remote)
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance Testing or similar role experience
- Extensive experience creating clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
- Ability to articulate and troubleshoot errors/defects
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices, quaternions)
- Experience with real-time rendering, computational geometry, linear algebra, or procedural geometry generation
- Proven experience leading testing on multiple complex products simultaneously, and developing strategies to improve and expand testing capacity
- A high bar for quality of products and user experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3D Graphics on Web (WebGL Three.js, CesiumJS, related)
- Experience with 2D visualization libraries like D3
- Experience with puppeteer or selenium
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.