Float is the worlds leading resource planner, helping teams at brands such as Airbnb, Buzzfeed and Ogilvy better plan and manage their time. Founded in 2011, Float is proudly self-funded, profitable and 100% remote. Our growing team of twenty-four are made up of Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing and Customer Success folks in more than eight countries.
About the Role
We're seeking a Node.js expert to join a highly-skilled senior engineering team of 12 to scale and maintain our fast-growing SaaS product. Your primary responsibility will be supporting and growing our family of dedicated integrations, while supporting the team in the development of our server-side applications, microservices, and API.
With a growing audience of more than 3,500 teams logging in each day to Float, your role will have a massive influence on team productivity across the world.
This is a hands-on role, youll lead by example, setting the bar for quality, and use both code reviews and peer reviews as an opportunity to help drive improvement across the organisation. There are growth opportunities along both Principal and Manager paths.
The salary range for this role is US $110-$130K.
We have a range of expanding and improving benefits and perks including:
- Home office expense budget: We help you kickstart or upgrade your home office setup.
- Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you'd like to work out of home.
- Annual team meetup: We get together as a full team every year, the last two were in Athens and Lisbon. We will continue this tradition when the time is right.
- Care for your community. Two days a year for you to support with your time, or donate with your wage, for a local charity of your choosing.
- Team liquidity pool: Rewarding our team if there's ever an exit
If youre in the US, we pay 50% of your medical, dental & vision coverage, including partners and children.
We encourage people of different locations, backgrounds and perspectives. We are a US-based company, if you are outside the US, youll be hired as a contractor.
About the Process
Post will be open until May 7th, 2021. We will be in touch with eligible candidates starting the week of April 26th.
For more information on our interview process and what its like to join our global team, visit our Float careers page.
For the best advice on submitting a successful application, check out our CEOs post on top tips for applying for a role at Float.
We appreciate the time and energy that goes into crafting a job application, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback during the application stage due to the volume of applications we receive.