Headquarters: New York City
Salary: $147,00-$172,500/year base salary, $371,000 - $458,000 with STX token + equity/year (based on 7 days average STX pricing as of 4/20/21)
We’re currently hiring a Front End Engineer to be part of the User Experience team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer-facing work. You'd be giving our users (developers, investors, community members) the tools to secure, protect, and explore Stacks. You’d be working on critical open source projects, impacting Hiro and the entire Stacks ecosystem.
At this time, we are only considering candidates living and working within GMT-7:00 (US) to GMT+2:00 (Europe) time zones.
What You'll Work On:
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building front end applications
- Focus on security: you’ve deployed and developed applications with a security mindset
- Operational excellence: you’ve worked with a mature codebase in a mid to large company.
- Expert level of understanding of frontend application structure and architecture.
- Experience in a frontend framework like React, Angular, or Vue
- Deep understanding of state management, as well as designing and using APIs
- Experience with frontend testing techniques
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience on remote teams
- Experience“leading the charge” on starting a new project and building it out SPAs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interests in crypto/blockchain
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hiro-systems-pbc-senior-frontend-engineer