Hiring: Preference in UTC-8 (San Francisco) - UTC-3 (Buenos Aires)
About the Company:
Is a rapidly growing fintech startup backed by some of the largest investors in Silicon Valley. They are building a financial data and analytics platform for investors to research stocks and other asset classes through dashboards and charts to understand market trends. Superior functionality combined with a delightful user experience explains why the number of users on Koyfin has tripled over the past four months and our daily users spend more than two hours per day on our browser-based platform.
- Run a small team of 3-4 engineers and report directly to the Head of Engineering
- Work closely with the co-founders to turn product vision into reality by breaking down the architecture plan into an executable engineering plan
- Build innovative analytics and functionality to help investors research stocks and market trends
- Participate in product and strategy meetings to provide feedback on feasibility and execution
- Provide technical leadership, code reviews, and mentoring to engineers on your team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and scaling full-stack products using MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) stack
- Expertise in at least one web stack and framework
- Experience with creating and managing back end services and APIs
- Understanding of software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing best practices
- Curious, collaborative, humble & a problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Google Cloud and Azure
- Experience working as DevOps/DataOps
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: $80,000-$120,000/year
- Work in the comfort of your home. This is 100% remote! Anywhere between UTC -8 (San Francisco) - UTC -3 (Buenos Aires)
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and 401k contributions
- Open-minded, passionate, and results-oriented team
- We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion
How to Apply:
Send us an email to email@example.com and include:
- The position you are applying for
- Your cv/LinkedIn/website or a relevant source that represents your experience
- For a speedtrack application sign up on Remotesome via this link and let us know in the email. https://www.remotesome.com/#utm_source=js-koy-fs
Not sure if this is a role is for you?
At Remotesome we help 30+ companies every month hire REMOTE ONLY engineers for full-time job positions with salaries ranging from $60k-$200k. Sign up at Remotesome to get yourself exposed to job positions like this. No agencies middle man or project-based work. Only full time based positions. Sign up at Remotesome in order to be exposed to similar offers. As soon as the job fit for your stack and salary expectation is available, we will let you know.