Headquarters: Europe (DK)
Secure Privacy is looking for a strong web developer to join our front-end team. We seek to develop an all-star team, and you’d be working with a remote team of really great developers.
We’re a leading provider of cookie consent management, which allows visitors to block cookies and trackers to document consent automatically. We’re a startup with people across Europe, US and Asia seeking to expand. This is an exciting opening for a remote position with much freedom and opportunities ahead!
What we look for in our next employee:
- Strong interest in UI and UX
- You have 5+ years of front-development experience
- You have experience developing/building web apps for high availability and scalability
- Excellent English skills in writing and talking
- You can work remotely and from European business hours.
- You have a high level of discipline and used to remote work.
- You are a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less
- You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills.
- You are nice. We are ;-)
- Strong contributor to the open-source environment
- You have code on GitHub you’re proud of
- Experience with GDPR, CCPA or other data privacy regulations
We look forward to be hearing from you! :)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/secure-privacy-senior-frontend-developer-angular-html-css-js