MANSCAPED is a fast-growing men’s consumer brand that makes and distributes personal care products built to “Refine the Gentleman.” These products encompass a portfolio of mechanical devices, replacement blades for the devices, and a suite of grooming products for these focus areas and beyond. MANSCAPED operates as a truly global omni-channel brand. The company distributes via a Direct-to-Consumer website, as well as through Amazon and selected Brick and Mortar retail partners. In addition, MANSCAPED has expanded beyond the US to service customers in the UK, Australia, Canada and EU Nations.
MANSCAPED is looking for an experienced developer to join our Technology team to contribute to the continued build out of new features on our global supporting e-commerce site.
- Collaborating with management, departments and developers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new platform features
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying platform features
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing platform
- Developing technical documentation to guide future development projects
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
- Familiar with MERN stack
- Experience in DevOps / Deployments
- Google Cloud Platform experience is a plus
- NestJS experience is a plus
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in Marketing/E-Commerce industry
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
Keys to Success:
As a member of the team, success will be measured based on the below:
- Doing Your Job: Setting and meeting appropriate goals that ladder up to the long-term Company vision and the short-term Company targets. You are expected to align on these goals with your manager, and then deliver on them.
- Doing Your Job, the Right Way: In our team we strive to be ideal team players. That means striving to live up to the Humble, Hard Working & Smart framework.
- Engaging (in both directions) with Radical Candor in a way that seeks to improve the performance of yourself and the team around you