Required experience in:
- React / React Native
- SaaS web platforms
- History of big data / high traffic production projects
About this role:
As a team member on the engineering team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining SaaS software that runs the backbone of today's largest cannabis retail & cultivation brands. We need a stellar React engineer that can lead projects from start to finish without much oversight.
- Our stack: GCE, BigQuery, minor AWS, GoLang backend, React front-end.
- We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the legal use cannabis space
- You will get to work with all of the biggest names in the space while having a clear path to leadership roles at the company
- You will get unlimited PTO, work remote 100% of the time, and you will learn a ton from extremely experienced engineers working in one of the most heavily regulated industries on the planet
Our ideal teammate:
- Be able to learn and adapt (Is coachable)
- Has a passion and commitment to flourish in engineering
- Has a positive outlook and a strong capacity to take charge of successes and failure scenarios
- Has exceptional consultative communication skills
- Can demonstrate a proven track record delivering projects quickly
- Is helpful and non-combative when working with other colleagues
- Position the value of Alpine IQ's technology offerings to all sized businesses
- Manage a rich array of micro client requests while focusing a majority of your time on internally assigned sprints
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
Confidence can sometimes hold you back from seeking your ideal career. But guess what, at Alpine IQ, there's no such thing as the "perfect" candidate. We want passionate employees that want to change the game and pioneer the future of high-risk business sectors.