React Developer (Remote)
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Experience with Webpack
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with type checking solutions (e.g. Flow, TypeScript)
- Experience with testing frameworks
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Experience with a backend language/framework (e.g. Node, Python, Go, PHP)
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc...
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to learn new skills together in study groups, join clubs (photography, gaming, etc.) and get free camera equipment/games/conferences/courses/massages/etc., charitable fundraisers, fitness & yoga programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you're a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day.