We are looking for an experienced, creative, disciplined, full stack web developer to join a team that is
building an innovative toolset to help information owners provide customized web portal delivery of
high volumes of structured interlinked documents and metadata.
Applicants need to demonstrate high competence in basic web technologies, and a good understanding of human computer interaction for hypermedia applications.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with design and implementation of web delivery front-end toolset
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for usability, performance, and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Provide support and services assistance for front-end toolset
Preference given to US-based applicants with a graduate degree and requisite technical skills. Other applicants must have at least 10 years of experience in web page development, web publishing, or structured content management (authoring through delivery).