Headquarters: Los Angeles
We are seeking a seasoned software engineer with at least 5 years of work experience to create high-quality screencast tutorials on any of the following topics:
- Machine Learning (C++, Python, linear algebra, TensorFlow)
In addition to 5+ years of work experience, you should have a deep passion for teaching and passing along your wisdom. This is an opportunity to impact the next generation of programmers as your lessons will directly reach many thousands of students.
- You should have experience with screencasts/tutorials and teaching in general.
- You MUST be smart enough to explain complex concepts in clear, simple language, and anticipate what a beginner is thinking at any given time, without overwhelming them.
- Ideally, you are a fan of Richard Feynman and appreciate his teaching style.
- You should also have a background in computer science, understanding computers down to the electrons and transistors, and have completed books like SICP/Algorithms, etc.
This is an opportunity to earn extra income for explaining/talking about things you love and already know very well. We pay competitively: $1,000/per hour of usable content. Instructors typically use Screenflow or similar screencast software to record their screen/voice. If your lessons are great quality, you will be offered an ongoing arrangement so that you can earn a monthly income consistently.
To be considered for the position:
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org