ABOUT THE POSITION:
Agrian is looking for an experienced front-end developer to help us build out our next generation of products. We’re writing an ambitious front end that’s built around modern Ember and is written in TypeScript. We pride ourselves on being up to date in best practices in coding, testing, and deployment strategies.
You’ll work directly with other teams in Engineering, User Experience, and Product Management in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients. You can find out more about our technology stack at this talk given at EmberConf 2020.
The position is ideally based in our Clovis, CA headquarters, but the role will be remote for the foreseeable future. Virtual EmberConf 2020: Taming the Beast: Managing a really ambitious codebase by Luke Deniston
- Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications (for desktop and mobile)
- Experience with Node-based CLI tools, JS build tools, and automated testing frameworks (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.)
- Comfortable with Git/version control workflows
NICE TO HAVES:
- Ability to bring custom and responsive designs to life using technologies like PostCSS, Sass or Less, and frameworks like Tailwind or Bootstrap.
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of web and mobile interfaces
- Experience with TypeScript (preferred) or Flow
- Experience with OpenLayers, Leaflet, or other web mapping tools
- Experience with D3, Vega, or other visualization libraries
When filling out your application, be sure to include a short letter as to why you're interested in the role, and please include a link to a git repo so we can review some code samples.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employment Type: Full Time
Functional Area: Non-Management