Computer Futures is seeking a highly motivated UI Engineer to work on development within our Enterprise Financial Services client who is rapidly expanding their Development teams.
The UI Engineer will use ADA design best practices at the forefront of development when creating new components used by various teams within the organization. The role will work alongside four Accessibility SMEs and a team of 8-10 other Frontend Engineers developing Accessible components.
- Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with a diverse team of product owners, UX designers, and developers in a fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in web engineering and introduce them into projects when appropriate
- Evangelizing UI/UX front-end best practices and Accessibility for web
- Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders
- Work with UX leadership team to attract, build, and maintain an engaged team of UX professionals across the globe
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.