LoopVOC is looking for a talented and motivated front-end engineer who can hit the ground running and take our product experience to the next level. Our software is designed to revolutionize the way SaaS companies collect, analyze, and respond to feedback from their customers, by combining text analytics with a simple user experience. We're seeking someone to lead our front-end development efforts and further evolve our user experience, driving new features from end-to-end, including UI, development, testing, and continuous integration and deployment of the product.
We are an analytics startup. Data is at the heart of every decision we make, and you’ll be enabling our customers to use data in new and innovative ways. We are innately curious, radically transparent, and obsessed with feedback. We set aggressive goals and push ourselves to constantly evolve. We like to go after big ideas, fast… and are looking for someone that likes to do the same.
Our developers can live and work anywhere. We offer competitive salaries, unlimited vacation, and flexible hours. You’ll have the chance to earn equity in a fast-growing startup, work with cutting-edge technology, and build solutions for the top SaaS companies in the world. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is for you.
- You’ve got a passion for creating beautiful high-performance Web UIs.
- You have an eye for design and advanced CSS skills to go with it. You know the difference between good and bad data visualization. You’ve used D3.js or other SVG based data visualization libraries.
- You embrace obstacles & are energized by new challenges with unproven solutions.
- You take ownership over project timelines & deliverables.
- You’ve worked in the B2B SaaS or analytics space.
- You have great experience with an analytics product and you can show examples of your graphs, charts, and data animations you’ve built in the past.
- You have an obsession with testing, testability and code quality.
- You have a knack for troubleshooting problems that can occur at scale.
- You’ve got experience with test driven development, continuous integration, and code KPIs.